1. Are there any changes in your personal or professional data that should be mentioned?
2. Did you fill out your application by yourself?
3. Do you have a current letter from your employer?
4. Do you have an updated resume?
5. Havre you brought the original documents with you?
6. Do you have any other supporting documents with you?
7. Do you have any updates of your documents – like the proof of funds?
8. Tell about your company.
9. What are your duties at the work?
10. How is your computer literacy?
11. What computer programs or applications do you know?
12. Tell me about you last project at work?
13. What are your qualifications?
14. What is your professional background?
15. Where are you working?
16. Who is your boss?
17. Your application shows you have been with one company a long time without any appreciable increase in rank or salary. Tell me about this.
18. What department you are in? What type of work do you have in your department?
19. What is the turnover or gross profit? Do you know any other information about the company?
20. Explain your position.
21. Explain when you started?
22. What do you do for the company?
23. Do people work for you? Who do you report to?
24. What types of things do you do?
25. How do you feel at work? Do you enjoy what you do?
26. What part of you work do you enjoy most?
27. What industry besides this one are you looking into?
28. Why have you chosen this particular profession?
29. What interests you about this job?
30. What challenges are you looking for in a position?
31. How do you accept criticism?
32. What are your team-player qualities? Give examples.
33. What type of work environment appeals to you most?
34. Why do you think you will do well in your occupation?
35. Why do you want to work in that particular field/industry in (USA/Canada)?
36. Do you get along with other people?
37. Do you prefer to work alone?
39. How many times were you absent from work last year?
40. What work experiences have been most valuable to you and why?
41. Tell me about a project you initiated?
42. Describe the project or situation that best demonstrates your analytical abilities?
43. Do you require constant supervision while working?
44. Can you tell me the characteristics required to receive a job such
as the one you currently have?
45. Why did you leave your previous job?
46. Why did you choose this particular career path?
47. Why did you choose this University and how did you arrive at this decision?
48. What factors did you consider in choosing your major?
49. Of the courses you have had at college (University), which courses have you enjoyed the most?
50. Describe how your favorite course has contributed to your career interests?
51. What is your GPA? How do you feel about it? Does it reflect your abilities?
52. Since you have been at college, what is it that you are proudest of?
53. How have you changed personally since starting college?
54. What has been your greatest challenge?
55. If you could change a decision you made while at college what would you change and why?
56. Why did you choose the campus involvements you did? What did you gain? What did you contribute?
57. What courses did you take at school that are relevant to your work?
58. Have you taken any training classes since graduating university?
59. Did you receive any on-the-job training?
60. Where did you learn English?
О личных качествах и характере
61. What makes you lose your temper?
62. What are your major weaknesses?
63. How do you spend your leisure time?
64. Describe a leadership role of yours and tell why you committed your time to it.
65. In a particular leadership role you had, what was your greatest challenge?
66. Give me an example of an idea that has come to you and what you did with it?
67. Give me an example of a problem you solved and the process you used?
68. Give me an example of the most creative project that you have worked on.
69. What types of situations put you under pressure, and how do you deal with pressure?
70. Give me a situation in which you failed, and how you handled it?
71. What goals have you set for yourself? How are you planning to achieve them?
72. To what do you owe your present success?
73. What motivates you?
74. What turns you off?
75. If I asked the people who know you well to describe you, what three words would they use?